Saturday, May 20, 2017

Oscar Winning Movies & Biggest Box Office Hits From Your Birthday Year

Thrillist: Your birthday gifts you a Zodiac sign, a generation, a gemstone, a Chinese animal avatar, a spiritual celebrity twin born the same day, or just your own personal holiday to tide you over until the next national day off. But why stop there? Your entire birth year deserves a symbolic movie, too, the BIGGEST film from a 12-month window that surely says something about where you've come from, and who you've become.

4 comments:

Jeff Meyerson said...

The Red Shoes
Hamlet
The Bicycle Thief

I miss the old days.

Don Coffin said...

Jeff--same year as you...I've seen all three of them. I didn't care for The Red Shoes, thought Olivier's Hamlet was good (but not the best film version I ever saw--that'd be Richard Burton's), and The Bicycle Thief was completely stunning.

Steve Oerkfitz said...

1948 here too. Love The Bicycle Thief. Never seen that Hamlet. The Red Shoes is a beautifully shot film but I can't say I care for it much.

Unknown said...

Wes Anderson Biography
http://moviesbox.live/grand-budapest-hotel-wes-andersons-utopia-project.html
Biography of Mathieu Amalric
Watch The Grand Budapest Hotel
The grand budapest hotel cast
Avengers Infinity War online free
The Grand Budapest Hotel
fantastic beasts and where to find them torrent
Call me by your name